31. Dial Attempts: The number of times the modem will redial a phone
number when there is no answer, or the carrier is not received. (Zero
to 99 attempts; Default = 3.)
32. Sequence Attempts: The number of times the modem will restart the
callout routine if the deﬁned number of dial attempts is performed and
there is no answer, or the carrier is not received. (Zero to 99 attempts;
Default = 3.)
33. Sequence Delay: The amount of time between sequence attempts.
(Zero to 999 Minutes; Default = 10 Minutes)
34. Immediate Callout: Activates the Immediate Callout feature. When
enabled, NetLink II will dial the Immediate Phone Number after the
user disconnects. Note that this feature must be enabled prior to each
use, and the Immediate Phone Number must be deﬁned in order for
this feature to function. (Default = Off.)
35. Immediate Phone #: The number that is dialed when an Immediate
Callout is performed. (Up to 32 characters; Default = undeﬁned.)
36. Dialback Security: Deﬁnes and enables dialback security parameters.
For more information, please refer to Section 220.127.116.11.
(Default = Dialback with Password.)