3. Hang-Up String: Type 3, press [Enter], and then key in the
desired string in the resulting submenu. (Up to 32 Characters,
(Default = undeﬁned.)
7. Reset Modem: Resets the internal modem.
11. Command Echo: Enables / disables command echo (duplex mode)
for this port. When enabled, keystrokes sent to the NetLink II via the
Modem Port will also be displayed on your monitor. (Default = On.)
12. Response Type: Determines how this port will react when command
mode is activated. If "Send Menu" is selected, NetLink II will
immediately display the Main Menu when command mode is
activated. If "Inhibit Menu" is selected, NetLink II will not display the
Main Menu until [Enter] is pressed. (Default = Inhibit Menu.)
13. "Sure" Prompt: When irreversible commands (such as "Erase Data")
are invoked at this port, the NetLink II can display the "Sure" prompt
to allow one last chance to conﬁrm that the command should be
executed. (Default = On.)
14. Command Timeout: Sets the Timeout value. When no additional
command activity is detected at this port during the speciﬁed timeout
period, the port will exit command mode and disconnect.
(Zero to 999 Minutes, Default =15 minutes.)
15. Audit Trail: Enables the Audit Trail function at this port, and
determines whether or not log entries will be sent to the SYSLOG IP
address (deﬁned via the Network Port conﬁguration menu.) When
enabled, NetLink II will log command activity at this port. For more
information on the Audit Log function, please refer to Section 16.1.6.
The Audit Trail function offers the following options: (Default = Off.)
1. Record with SYSLOG: Enable the Audit Trail function, and
send log entries to the user-deﬁned SYSLOG IP Address. Note
that in order for this feature to work, the SYSLOG IP Address
must be deﬁned as described in Section 5.4.5.
2. Record without SYSLOG: Enable the Audit Trail function, and
do not send out log entries via SYSLOG.
3. Off: Audit Trail Function disabled.