PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
13. "Sure" Prompt: When irreversible commands (such as "Erase Data")
are invoked at this port, the NetLink II can display the "Sure" prompt
to allow one last chance to conﬁrm that the command should be
executed. (Default = On.)
14. Command Timeout: Sets the Timeout value for this port. When the
NetLink II detects no command activity at this port for the speciﬁed
timeout period, the port will exit command mode and disconnect.
(Default =15 minutes.)
15. Audit Trail: Enables the Audit Trail function at this port, and
determines whether or not log entries will be sent to the SYSLOG IP
address (deﬁned via the Network Port conﬁguration menu.) When
enabled, NetLink II will log command activity at this port. For more
information on the Audit Log function, please refer to Section 16.1.6.
The Audit Trail function offers the following options: (Default = Off.)
1. Record with SYSLOG: Enable the Audit Trail function, and
send log entries to the user-deﬁned SYSLOG IP Address. Note
that in order for this feature to work, the SYSLOG IP Address
must be deﬁned as described in Section 5.4.5.
2. Record without SYSLOG: Enable the Audit Trail function, and
do not send out log entries via SYSLOG.
3. Off: Audit Trail Function disabled.
16. Action Delay: When multiple alarm actions are directed to this
port, the action delay determines how much time will elapse between
actions. The Action Delay makes it easier to connect to the port, by
providing a window when the port is not busy sending out actions.
(Zero to 9999 Seconds; Default = 10 seconds.)
21. Output Mode: Selects the data output format for this port; ASCII
Record, XModem-CRC or ZModem. (Default = ASCII Record.)
Note: When using Zmodem output mode, please refer to the
cautions listed in Section 15.7.
22. Data on ^B01: If enabled, NetLink II will immediately begin sending
data when the data release command is invoked (Menu or ^B01). If
disabled, NetLink II will send the "READY" message, then wait for
Command ^B02 before releasing data. (Default = On.)