9. Exit from the "Editing Account " screen and click "OK".
10. Save and close the "Access Control Accounts" screen.
After you have ﬁnished importing the client keys into the WinSSHD
application, access the NetLink II command mode and return to the Push
File Conﬁguration menu (From the main menu, select Option 22 "Port
Conﬁguration" and then select Option 31 "Push".) From the Push File
Conﬁguration menu, select Option 42 "Test Push" to run a test that can be
used to determine if the Push feature has been correctly conﬁgured.
For more information on other SFTP applications, please refer to our
website at http://www.wti.com/guides/guidarch.htm or check one or more
of the links listed below:
• BitVise SSH Server: http://www.bitvise.com/winsshd.html
• F-Secure SSH Server: http://www.wrq.com/products/reﬂection/ssh/
• GlobalScape: http://www.cuteftp.com/products/ftp_servers.asp
• Linux SSH Server: http://www.openssh.com/