PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
• If both Alarm Filters include identical clue names, the data
release command must specify the desired Filter. For example,
if Alarm Filters 1 and 2 both include a clue named TEST, to
retrieve alarm data from ﬁlter 1, the command would be invoked
• Square brackets are not included in the command line. They are
shown here to indicate optional command arguments.
• Each option is preceded by a comma, with the exception of the
Start Record option (@n.) Do not enter a comma before the
• When all speciﬁed records have been released, the "End
Data" message is sent. If "Hold End Data" is enabled, a ^B02
command is required in order to release the End Data message,
and complete the data release operation.
• If "Data On ^B01" is disabled, a ^B02 command must be sent in
order to begin data release.
• When Command ^B01,n is invoked to release data in groups of n
records, type ^B02 [Enter] to release the next group of records,
or type ^B06 [Enter] to resend the previous group.
15.3.3. Command ^B01 Examples
As shown in the examples below, arguments can be combined in a single
command line to further deﬁne the data release format.
• ^B01,PA,10 would release only data received via the Serial PBX
Port. Data would be released in groups of ten records. A ^B02 would
be required in order to release any subsequent groups of data.
• ^B01,PA@10 would release only data received via the Serial PBX
Port, beginning with the tenth record.
• ^B01,PI@65,12 would release only data received via the PBX IP
Port. Data would be released in groups of twelve records, beginning
with the 65th record. Note that a ^B02 would be required in order to
release any subsequent groups of data.
15.3.4. Other Commands Used During Data Release
The following commands are often used during command driven data
release. For a complete listing of all available commands, please refer to
1. Site ID: To send the Site ID, type ^B03 [Enter].
2. Display Current Alarm Record: Type ^B08 [Enter].