PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
4. Enter "Read" Session: When this item is selected, NetLink II will
display a submenu before beginning data release. The following
options are available:
a) Start Data Output: To begin, press [Enter].
b) Next Group (^B02): Used when releasing groups of records as
described in Section 15.2.2. To release the next group, invoke
c) Re-read Last Data Record (^B06): Used when releasing
groups of records (Record Count) as described in Section 15.2.2.
To resend a group, invoke command ^B06.
d) Exit (^B30): To exit data release mode and return to the Buffer
Functions menu, invoke command ^B30.
• When all speciﬁed records have been released, the "End
Data" message is sent. If "Hold End Data" is enabled, a ^B02
command is required in order to release the End Data message
and complete the data release procedure.
• If "Data On ^B01" is disabled, a ^B02 command must be sent in
order to begin the data release.
5. Erase Partition Data: Erases all data in the current memory partition.
NetLink II will display a "Sure?" prompt; if conﬁrmation is given, all
data in the partition will then be erased. Note that this function will
not erase records received after the partition was set.
6. Erase All Data: Erases all stored records, including records in
partitions owned by other ports. Note that NetLink II will not erase
records that are currently being read by another port.
1. "Read" Session Parameters
2. Set Partition
3. Release Partition
4. Enter "Read" Session
5. Erase Partition Data
6. Erase All Data
7. Erase All Data & Clear Alarm Clue Counters
8. Release Remote Partition
Press <ESC> to return to previous menu ...
Figure 15.2: Buffer Functions Menu