22. Phone #: Deﬁnes the phone number that will be dialed for a
scheduled Callout or Page. This is the number for your remote modem
or pager service.
Note: For Numeric Paging only, this prompt can specify both a
pager phone number and a numeric "message". In this case, the
phone number is entered using the following format:
Where PHONENO is the pager number, and MESSAGENO is
any number which will notify the user that a scheduled page has
occurred. For example, to dial 555-1212 and send the message
"999", the phone number would be deﬁned as "5551212@999#".
23. Pager ID 1: The ﬁrst Pager ID Number used when a scheduled
alphanumeric page is performed. NetLink II will dial up to three
pagers for each schedule.
24. Pager ID 2: The second Pager ID for this schedule.
25. Pager ID 3: The third Pager ID for this schedule.
26. SNMP Mgmt: The SNMP Manager(s) that will receive SNMP
Traps generated by this schedule. This prompt can select Manager 1,
Manager 2, or both. Note that IP addresses for each SNMP Manager
are deﬁned via the Network Port Conﬁguration menu.
27. Email/Message To: The email address(es) that will receive email
and text messages generated by this schedule when the Email/Text
Message action is selected. This item can select either or both of
the two email addresses, which are deﬁned via the Network Port
Conﬁguration Menu, Item 38 (Section 5.4.5.)
28. Message: Deﬁnes the message that will be sent for a Scheduled
Callout, Alphanumeric Page, SNMP Trap, Email Action, or
29. Auto Execute: When this item is enabled, NetLink II can be
scheduled to automatically execute the command string deﬁned under