PollCat NetLink II - User’s Guide
Alarm Action Parameters: Determines how NetLink II will react when a
PBX Inactivity Alarm is generated.
21. Action: The type of action that will be performed when a PBX
Inactivity Alarm is generated; None, Callout, Alphanumeric
Page, Numeric Page, SNMP Trap, Email, and Console. For more
information, please refer to Section 12.
22. Phone Number: The number dialed for a callout or page.
Note: For Numeric Paging, this prompt can specify both the pager
number and a numeric "message", as follows:
Where PHONENO is the phone number, and MESSAGENO is any
user-selected number which will notify the receiver that an alarm
has occurred. For example, to dial 555-1212 and send the message
"123", item 14 would be deﬁned as "5551212@123#".
23. Pager ID 1: The ﬁrst Pager ID number dialed for an alphanumeric
page. NetLink II can dial up to three pagers for each inactivity alarm.
24. Pager ID 2: The second Pager ID Number for this Alarm.
25. Pager ID 3: The third Pager ID Number for this Alarm.
26. SNMP Management: The network manager that will receive SNMP
Traps generated by this alarm. This selects one, both or none of two
available SNMP Managers. The IP addresses for each manager are
deﬁned via the Network Port Conﬁguration Menu.
27. Email/Message To: The email address(es) that will receive email or
text messages generated by this alarm. This item can select either or
both of the two user-deﬁned email addresses, which are deﬁned via the
Network Port Conﬁguration Menu, Item 38 (Section 5.4.5.)
28. Message: The message that is sent when a Callout, Alphanumeric
Page, SNMP Trap, Email Action, or Console Action is generated by
29. Auto Execute: If enabled, NetLink II will execute the command
string deﬁned under item 22 when a callout or console action is
generated by this alarm.