SD RECORDER/MULTI SOURCE PLAYER
1. DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER during formatting the memory disc, it causes the
memory disc fault.
2. If you delete a track which is in a memory disc, all the tracks preset in the INSTANT PLAY
buttons which are in the same memory disc with the deleted track are deleted.
3. If take out the SD memory with the power on state, all the preset settings of the INSTANT
PLAY buttons are deleted and all the LEDs of the INSTANT PLAY buttons are off.
4. If take out the SD memory with the power off state and delete tracks and add tracks in the
SD memory using a computer, and plug into the unit. The tracks which are preset in the
INSTANT PLAY buttons may be changed to other tracks.
Be sure to check whether all the tracks preset in the INSTANT PLAY buttons are changed or not.
5. During recording, there are no analog and digital audio outputs.
6. If 100 tracks are recorded in the memory disc6, then the window displays ‘REC FULL’ and
recording is stopped.
7. Maximum music files in disk1 ~ disk6 are 1800 files.
8. If disk1 ~ disk5 folders use all the built-in 8GB memory, then disk6 can not be used.
The window does not display the number of the memory disk 6.
9. Maximum 3GB memory can be used in the memory disc6.
Please assign 3GB memory to the memory disc6 for the AUX recording.
If the memory assigned to the memory disc6 is not 3GB, then the display of the memory
remains is not matched with the practical memory remains because the display of the
memory remains is refer to 3GB.
10. If the memory size of the memory disc6 is over 3GB or there is no memory remains for
recording, then the window displays ‘DISK6 OVERFLOW’ and recording is stopped.
11. If copy some music files to the disk6 folder in a computer and record the AUX music
source, then the track order is changed. Please use the disk6 folder only for the AUX recording.
12. If 100 tracks are recorded in the memory disc6, then the window displays ‘REC FULL’ and
recording is stopped.
13. The track number of each memory disc is the order that files are saved to the folder.
If playback sequence is needed, then copy music files to the folder in the order of wanted
playback sequence respectively.
14. If SD memory is mounted during CD or USB playback, playback is stopped and the
function is changed to Memory Disc mode.
15. CDR-01 can play the MP3, WMA, or WAV format as below.
MP3 : 44.1kHz sampling frequency, 16bit and 64kbps~320kbps bit rates.
WMA : 44.1kHz sampling frequency, 16bit and 64kbps~320kbps bit rates.
48kHz sampling frequency, 16bit and 64kbps~192kbps bit rates.
WAV : 44.1kHz sampling frequency, 16bit, PCM and stereo format.
16. If PITCH is on, then the AES/EBU output is off.
17. Maximum 32GB USB memory can be used.
18. The built-in SD memory is 8GB. Maximum 32GB SD memory can be used.
19. DO NOT INSERT a 3-inch CD into the slot.
20. If the memory disc failure happens, then ‘ERROR 2’ or ‘NO CARD’ displays on the window.
In this case, take out the SD memory and format the SD memory in a computer or replace
the SD memory to the new one. If the error does not cleared even if formatting or replacing
to new one, then consult with the service personal.