SD RECORDER/MULTI SOURCE PLAYER
2) Instant Play
Press the INSTANT PLAY button to play.
After playback the track, playback stops.
3) Delete INSTANT PLAY setting
(1) Press the button.
(2) Turning the switch to select ‘DELETE INSTANT’ menu and then press the button.
(3) Turning the switch to select the INSTANT PLAY button to delete and then press the
(4) Press the button when ‘DELETE?’ is displayed on the window.
The LED of the INSANT PLAY button which is selected to delete is off.
(5) To delete all the INSTANT PLAY buttons, then select the ‘DEL ALL’ menu using the
switch then press the button.
1. If you delete the track which is memorized in a memory disc, all the tracks preset
in the INSTANT PLAY buttons which are in the same memory disc with the deleted track
2. In CD or USB function, the Instant Program button or the Instant Play function can not be used.
3. If take out the SD memory with the power on state, all the preset settings of the INSTANT
PLAY buttons are deleted and all the LEDs of the INSTANT PLAY buttons are off.
4. If take out the SD memory with the power off state and delete tracks and add tracks in the
SD memory using a computer, and plug into the unit. The tracks which are preset in the
INSTANT PLAY buttons may be changed to other tracks.
Be sure to check whether all the tracks preset in the INSTANT PLAY buttons are
changed or not.
4. AUTO PLAY
AUTO Play is the function to preset the source (CD, USB or Memory disc) to play and to play the
preset source when the power of the CDR-01 is turned on.
Playback starts from the first track of the selected source.
1) AUTO PLAY setting
To set the AUTO PLAY function, set the AUTO PLAY switch to ON position.