SD RECORDER/MULTI SOURCE PLAYER
Press the button to stop.
Press the 111111 button to change the repeat mode.
(1) REPEAT 1: Playback the file selected repeatedly.
(2) REPEAT GROUP: Playback the GROUP selected repeatedly.
(3) REPEAT ALL: Playback the disc, USB, or a memory disc repeatedly.
(4) OFF mode: Playback the disc without repeats and then stops.
3. INSTANT PLAY
Store the frequently used tracks up to 10 tracks in the memory discs to 10 instant play buttons and
play the preset track directly by pressing the INSTANT PLAY button.
※In CD or USB function, the Instant PLAY function can not be used.
1) Instant Program
(1) Select the MEMORY DISC function using the SOURCE SELECT button.
(2) Press the 111111 button.
(3) Select the memory disc which has music files to preset.
(4) Select I◀◀▶▶Iusing the SELECT button.
(5) Turning the 111111 switch to select the track to preset.
(6) Press the wanted INSTANT PLAY button for about 2 seconds.
(7) If the track is saved in the selected INSTANT PLAY button then the INSTANT PLAY button is lit.
(8) Press the ESC button to stop the INSTANT program.