REMOTE AMPLIFIER with ZONE SELECTOR
- SPEAKER LINE CONTROL
Speaker line control can easily be achieved by connecting the RM-6016 speaker control terminals to an Inter-M
PX-6116 matrix unit.
Four tone pre-announcement chime, activated by push button CHIME switch.
- OUTPUT LEVEL METER
Ten segment LED bar graph on the front panel that indicates instantaneous signal output level of the RM-6016.
- MIC BROADCASTING
Easy to use, highly sensitive condenser type MIC for clear broadcasting.
- AUXILIARY SIGNAL INPUT
Auxiliary signal input for cassette deck or tuner makes the RM-6016 an ideal remote piece of equipment for
broadcasting background music.
1. Switch the RM-6016 on with the power switch. The power LED will illuminate.
2. If the announcement is to be broadcast to one of the sixteen loudspeaker zones, press the corresponding
channel switch. The selected channel switch LED will illuminate.
3. If the announcement is to be broadcast to all the sixteen loudspeaker zones, press the all call switch. The all
call switch LED will illuminate.
4. Press the chime switch for the pre-announcement chime, if required.
5. You can now use the CM-916 MIC for broadcasting across the system.
6. Adjust the volume to its required level using the relevant mic, chime or aux control.
7. When the announcement is finished, turn off all the channel switches (CH1-16) and the all call switch to ensure
that normal broadcasting can take place. The sixteen channel switch LEDs and the all call switch LED will be