Short Form Instructions
1. Connect the CAT-5E cable to the ARM-911. Be
sure that the CAT-5E cable length must not longer
than the maximum operable length.
2. The IN-USE LEDs are blinking and if the
communication between RM-911 and ARM-911 is
no problem, then blinking is off.
3. Select the CHIME mode and TALK mode switch as
your preference. (RM-911D only)
4. Adjust the volume of monitor amp and adjust the
5. Connect to the ARM-911 network using the IP
address of the ARM-911.
Move to the RM password menu among the
6. Select the RM password setting.
Input the password for RM1, RM2, RM3 and RM4
7. Press the password using the INSTANT PLAY
Buttons of RM-911 and then press the button to
broadcast the message.
Check the LED of the button is lit and check the
broadcasting message is correct.
8. Press the password using the INSTANT PLAY
Buttons of RM-911 and then press the TALK
button (RM-911D) or press the PTT button (RM-
911W) and talk to the mic and check the voice is
9. Adjust the broadcasting volume of RM-911 using