Make sure you have the following accessories:
Remote controller and two batteries (AAA/R03)
Indoor FM antenna
AM loop antenna
* In catalogs and on packaging, the letter at the end of the
product name indicates the color. Specifications and
operation are the same regardless of color.
• If the remote controller doesn’t work reliably, try
replacing the batteries.
• Don’t mix new and old batteries or different types of
• If you intend not to use the remote controller for a long
time, remove the batteries to prevent damage from
leakage or corrosion.
• Expired batteries should be removed as soon as
possible to prevent damage from leakage or corrosion.
When using the remote controller, point it toward the
receiver’s remote control sensor, as shown below.
❑Clean Design Aluminum Front Panel
❑WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
❑Discrete Amplifier with Massive Transformer
❑Zone 2 Capability
❑Gold Plated Terminals
❑130 Watts/channel @ 6 Ω (IEC)
❑AM/FM 40 Presets
❑Pure Audio Mode
❑Anti-vibration Oval Chassis
❑1 IR Input and 1 Output
❑2.1 ch Pre-outs
Installing the Batteries
Aiming the Remote Controller
Remote control sensor
Approx. 5 m (16 ft.)