iPod/iPhone Playback via Onkyo Dock—Continued
• With some iPod/iPhone models or generations, or some
RI Docks, certain buttons may not work as expected.
• For details on operating your iPod/iPhone, please refer
to the instruction manual of the RI Dock.
*1 If a UP-A1 is connected to UNIVERSAL PORT in
Extended mode (page 14), the [PLAY LIST]
buttons are used as the page jump buttons.
With the page modes, you can quickly locate your
favorite songs even when your song lists, artist lists,
and so on are very long.
*2 [DISPLAY] turns on the backlight for 30 seconds.
*3 If a UP-A1 is connected to UNIVERSAL PORT, you
can press [MODE] to switch between the following
Nothing is displayed on the receiver’s display and you
navigate and select your contents by using the display
of your iPod/iPhone. Video playback is possible only
in this mode.
Playlists (artists, albums, songs, and so on) are
on the receiver’s display
, and you can
navigate and select your music while looking at
• In Extended mode, you cannot operate your iPod/
• In Extended mode, it may take some time to
acquire the contents.
• In Extended mode, video content cannot be dis-
played on your TV.
Press the appropriate INPUT SELECTOR first.
: Available buttons
1, , , , ,
PLAY LIST / *1