Connecting Your Components
Connecting AV components
• Before making any AV connections, read the manuals supplied with your AV components.
• Don’t connect the power cord until you’ve completed and double-checked all AV connections.
• Push plugs in all the way to make good connections
(loose connections can cause noise or malfunctions).
• To prevent interference, keep audio and video cables away from power cords and speaker cables.
AV Cables and Jacks
• The receiver does not support SCART plugs.
About AV Connections
Signal Cable Jack Description
Video Composite video Yellow Composite video is commonly used on TVs, VCRs, and
other video equipment.
Audio Analog audio
Analog audio connections (RCA) carry analog audio.
TV, projector, etc. Game console