This section explains how to connect the supplied indoor FM antenna and AM loop antenna.
The receiver won’t pick up any radio signals if no antenna is connected, so you must connect the antenna to use the tuner.
• Once your receiver is ready for use, you’ll need to tune into a radio station and position the antenna to achieve the
best possible reception.
• Keep the AM loop antenna as far away as possible from your receiver, TV, speaker cables, and power cords.
• Refer to “Hardware Setup” on page 28 for more information on switching the frequency setup.
• If you cannot achieve good reception with the supplied indoor FM antenna, try a commercially available outdoor FM
• If you cannot achieve good reception with the supplied indoor AM loop antenna, try using it with a commercially
available outdoor AM antenna.
AM loop antenna (supplied)
Assembling the AM loop antenna
Push Insert wire Release
Insert the plug fully
into the jack.
Indoor FM antenna (supplied)
Be careful that you don’t injure yourself
when using thumbtacks.