1. AC MAINS (AC INLET)
It accepts a standard IEC mains cable, provided.
2. TEL IN TERMINAL
This terminal is provided for connection with a telephone exchange system for paging purposes.
※NOTE : When the telephone input is present, all other input signals are muted.
3. TEL IN VOLUME CONTROL
It controls the volume of the TEL IN.
4. TEL IN PRIORITY MUTE CONTROL (TEL IN MUTE)
It controls the mute level of all other input signal when the TEL IN signal is present.
5. EXT IN
This is an unbalanced line-level input connects an external mixer to the amplifier expanding input channels.
Pin arrangement is +, G, FG (Frame Ground).
Please use 2-Conductor Braided Shield cable, and connect shield wire to FG (Frame Ground)
6. INPUT 1~6
INPUT 1~6 are utilized to connect various external sound source devices including MIC, CD, TUNER, and others.
1) INPUT 1~3 are provided on balanced XLR Jacks and EURO Terminals. Each input has a 3 position level and phantom
power selector switch.
- LINE: used for the LINE level signal input.
- MIC: used for the MIC level signal input such as dynamic mics.
- PHANTOM: used for the condensor type mics with DC19-21V phantom power.
*NOTE : XLR Jacks and EURO Terminals of INPUT 1~3 are bridged internally.
Therfore, DO NOT CONNECT THESE SIMULTANEOUSLY.
*NOTE : Please set level selector switch to the ‘LINE’ position when each INPUT 1~5 is not in use