- 2U Size
- 60W /120W / 240W output power
- 5 Microphone/Line Inputs, Stereo Line Input and TEL IN with individual volume control
- EXT Input and MIX Output
- Input Signal LED Indicator per channel
- Output Level LED Display
- BASS/TREBLE Tone Controls
- 5 Speaker Zone Selection Switches
- EXT MUTE. EXT CHIME
- CHIME and SIREN
1. Make sure the power switch on the front of the unit is set to off and connect the power cord to the mains
outlet. Please set each input volume control and master volume control to minimum position and set the tone
controls to 0dB before turning on the power switch.
2. Make sure the speaker cables and input cables are properly connected.
3. Before connecting power, always check the voltage of main power supply.
(AC 230V/50Hz or AC 240V/50Hz or AC 120V/60Hz)
4. After completing all connections, turn on the power switch, and check to confirm that the power indicator
5. Use input level control for corresponding to desired mixing volume levels and set the output level with master
6. Use the Treble/Bass tone controls to change the tone of the output source.