In the Text Interface, these parameters are accessed via the Network
Conﬁguration menu (Figure 5.9.) In the Web Browser Interface, these
parameters can be found by ﬁrst clicking the "Network Conﬁguration" link,
and then Clicking the "Network Parameters" link to display the Network
Parameters menu (Figure 5.11.)
• IP Address: (Default = 192.168.168.168.)
• Subnet Mask: (Default = 255.255.255.0.)
• Gateway Address: (Default = undeﬁned.)
• DHCP: Enables/Disables Dynamic Host Conﬁguration Protocol. When
this option is "On", the RSM will perform a DHCP request. Note that
the MAC address for the RSM is listed on the Network Status Screen.
(Default = Off.)
Note: Before conﬁguring this feature via Telnet or Web, make
certain your DHCP server is set up to assign a known, ﬁxed IP address.
You will need this new IP address in order to reestablish a network
connection with the RSM unit.
• Telnet Access: Enables/disables Telnet access to the RSM. When Telnet
Access is "Off," users will not be allowed to establish a Telnet connection
to the unit. (Default = On.)
Figure 5.11: Network Parameters Menu (Web Browser Interface)