Warnings and Cautions:
If Secure Racked units are installed in a closed or multi-unit rack assembly, they may
require further evaluation by Certification Agencies. The following items must be
1. The ambient within the rack may be greater than room ambient. Installation
should be such that the amount of air flow required for safe operation is not
compromised. The maximum temperature for the equipment in this environment is
55°C. Consideration should be given to the maximum rated ambient.
2. Installation should be such that a hazardous stability condition is not achieved due
to uneven loading.
3. Side vents are used to dissipate heat generated within the unit. When mounting
the unit in an equipment rack, make certain to allow adequate clearance for
Check nameplate ratings to assure there is no overloading of supply circuits that could
have an effect on overcurrent protection and supply wiring.
Reliable earthing of this equipment must be maintained. Particular attention should
be given to supply connections when connecting to power strips, rather than direct
connections to the branch circuit.
No Serviceable Parts Inside; Authorized Service Personnel Only
Do not attempt to repair or service this device yourself. Internal components must be
serviced by authorized personnel only.
If any of the following events are noted, immediately disconnect the unit from the outlet
and contact qualified service personnel:
1. If the power cord becomes frayed or damaged.
2. If liquid has been spilled into the device or if the device has been exposed to rain
Two Power Supplies
Note that this unit includes two separate power circuits. Before attempting to service or
remove this unit, please make certain that both power sources are disconnected.