8X8 AUDIO MATRIX SYSTEM
PX-8000/ RM-8000/ LM-8000
N ever place this product in an environment which could alter its performance or reduce its service life. Such
environments usually include high levels of heat, dust, moisture, and vibration.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and
the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/ accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
W hen a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/ apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
- AVO ID EXCESSIVE HEAT, HUMIDITY, DUST AND VIBRATION
Keep the unit away from locations where it is likely to be exposed to high temperatures or humidity-such as near radiators, stoves,
etc. Also avoid locations which are subject to excessive dust accumulation, or to vibration that could cause mechanical damage.
- AVO ID PHYSICAL SHO CKS
Strong physical shocks to the unit may cause damage. Handle the unit with care.
- DO N OT O PEN THE CASE OR ATTEMPT REPAIRS OR MODIFICATIO N S YOURSELF
This product contains no user-serviceable parts. Refer all maintenance to qualified Inter-M service personnel.
Opening the case and/ or tampering with internal circuitry voids the warranty.
- ALW AYS PO W ER O FF BEFO RE MAKIN G CO N N ECTIO N S
Always turn the AC mains O FF before connecting or disconnecting cables. This is important to prevent damage to
the unit itself as well as other connected equipment.
- HAN DLE CABLES CAREFULLY
Always plug and unplug cables (including the AC mains power cord) by gripping the connector, not the cord.
- CLEAN W ITH A SO FT DRY CLOTH
N ever use solvents such as benzine or paint thinner to clean the unit. W ipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.