8X8 AUDIO MATRIX SYSTEM
14 PX-8000/ RM-8000/ LM-8000
4. PX-8000 BGM Broadcasting 3 - Same BGM Broadcasting in all output zones
To select BGM using the BGM selection button in each output area is allowed but you can change BGM
of all the areas at a time. Even in link, changing all BGM in the MASTER PX-8000 is also applied to all
the Slave PX-8000 connected.
- Press the BGM ALL button on the front once.
- " ALL 1" is displayed on the BGM Selection Display on all the front PX-8000.
- N umbers increase whenever pressing the BGM ALL button.
- Press the EN TER button if a BGM to broadcast is determined.
- The selected BGM is broadcast to all the output terminals while the BGM Selection Display of all the
output area is changed to selected number.
- Returns to the previous status if pressing the ESC button.
BGM of all the PX-8000 linked is changed if pressing BGM ALL from the Master PX-8000 for link.
Only BGM of the SLAVE’s output area is changed if pressing BGM ALL from the Slave PX-8000 for link.
5. PX-8000 PAGIN G MIC Broadcasting 1 (Single operation)
- MIC Connection
1) After connecting MIC to the front MIC input terminal, adjust volume and tone.
2) If using a condenser MIC, set the PHANTO M PO W ER switch on the rear side of the unit to O N and
MIC input must be applied with a balanced plug.
3) If using a unbalanced dynamic MIC, sound level and quality can be degraded. It is recommended to
use balanced dynamic MIC.
- Selection of Broadcasting Area
1) Check the turning-on status by pressing the Paging Area Selection button equivalent to the area to
2) Press the PAGING ALL button for broadcasting to all areas. The All Area Selection button toggles.
- Chime Setup
1) SW ITCH1 O N : Chime increased by 2 tones for starting broadcast is emitted when pressing the
2) SW ITCH2 O N : Chime increased by 4 tones for starting broadcast is emitted when pressing the
3) SW ITCH3 O N : Chime decreased by 4 tones for ending broadcast is emitted when pressing the
4) SW ITCH1, 2 O N : Same as for SW ITCH1 O N.
1) After selection of broadcasting area, press TALK button for broadcasting.
2) Chime broadcasting is emitted depending on Chime Mode Switch.
3) " P" is displayed on the display window of PX-8000 and LM-8000 of the relevant area.
4) Press TALK button again when ending broadcasting.
5) Ending Chime is emitted depending on Chime Mode Switch 3.
6) The Area Selection button turns off and the display window of PX-8000 and LM-8000 is changed to
the previous BGM display status.