• User Name: (Optional) The User Name allows you to set up an
additional layer of security for web access to the command mode by
requiring that users correctly enter a name in addition to a password.
Note that the User Name is only required when the unit is accessed via
the Web Interface. (16 Characters, Default = undeﬁned.)
• If a User Name is deﬁned, then users who log in with a Plug
Password (User Mode) will also need to enter this same User
Name at the login prompt when attempting to access command
mode via the Web Browser Interface.
• The User Name cannot begin with a forward slash (/) or
backslash (\) character.
• The User Name cannot include non-printable characters, space
characters, asterisks (*) or quotation marks.
• Site ID: Deﬁnes a brief text message, which can be used to describe the
location of the NBB unit. (Up to 32 characters, Default = undeﬁned.)
Note: The Site ID Message cannot begin with a forward slash
(/) or backslash (\)character, and cannot include non-printable
characters or quotation marks.
• Command Echo: Enables/Disables command echo. When enabled,
ASCII commands sent via the Text Interface to the NBB will be echoed
back, allowing keystrokes to be displayed. Note that this feature applies
primarily to the text interface, and has no visible effect on the Web
Browser Interface. (Default = On.)
1. System Password: (undeﬁned)
2. User Name: (undeﬁned)
3. Site ID: Western Telematic, Inc. - Irvine
4. Command Echo: On
5. Inactivity Timeout: 2 Mins
6. Command Conﬁrmation: On
7. Automated Mode: Off
8. Manual Switch Button: On
9. Command Prompt: NBB
A. Default Parameters
Press <ESC> to Exit ...
Figure 5.4: General Parameters Menu - Text Interface