NBB-115 & NBB-230 Network Boot Bars - User's Guide
Manual Switch Button: A Manual Control Button for the unit’s
switched plugs. To manually switch the plugs "On" or "Off", press and
hold the control button for approximately three seconds.
• If desired, the Manual Switch Button can also be disabled as
described in Section 5.3.1.
• When the Manual Switch Button is used, Boot / Sequence
Delay Times will be applied as described in Section 18.104.22.168.
Ready Indicator: Flashes when the NBB is ready to receive
Activity Indicator: Flashes to indicate activity at the Network Port.
10Base-T (Network) Port: An RJ45 Ethernet Port for connection to
your TCP/IP network. The default IP Address is 192.168.168.168, for
more information, please refer to Section 5.3.4.
RS232 Console Port: A DB9, RS232 serial port (DTE), for connection
to a local terminal or external modem, as described in Section 4.3.
Switched Plugs and Plug Indicators:
• Model NBB-115: Five (5) 115 VAC outlets, that can switch a total
of up to 15 Amps.
• Model NBB-230: Five (5) 230 VAC outlets, that can switch a total
of up to 10 Amps.
Master Power Switch: This switch must be "On" in order for the NBB
to function. Note that this switch is not used to set the On/Off status of
the switched outlets.
Power Inlet: An IEC-320 AC inlet, which supplies power for the
NBB’s command functions and the switched plugs. Includes cable-
keeper (Not Shown.)
• Model NBB-115: 115 VAC inlet.
• Model NBB-230: 230 VAC inlet.
• Model NBB-115: 115 VAC, 15 Amps.
• Model NBB-230: 230 VAC, 10 Amps.
Rack Mounting Brackets: (Not Shown.) Brackets for mounting the
NBB to your equipment rack.