NILES AUDIO CORPORATION – 1-800-BUY-HIFI
ATTACHING THE FOOT (IF USING THE LOUDSPEAKER IN
1. Loosen the bracket knobs and remove the bracket from the loudspeaker.
2. Tighten the top knob so it does not vibrate.
3. Remove the bottom knob by unscrewing it from the cabinet.
4. Place the supplied shelf stand on the loudspeaker with the two shorter feet towards
the front of the loudspeaker (see Figure 11). Make sure the ridges on the shelf
stand engage the ridges on the cabinet.
5. Tighten the bottom knob so that the shelf stand does not move.
CONNECTING THE LOUDSPEAKER
1. Separate the two conductors of the loudspeaker wire so that at least 2 inches of each
conductor are free.
2. Strip away 1/2 inch of insulation from the end of each conductor of the
3. If you have any connectors (gold pins or bananas) which you prefer to use, affix them
to the stripped wire ends now. Only gold-plated connectors should be used outside, as
they will not tarnish or corrode.
(CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE)
Bottom of Speaker
Figure 11. Mounting the shelf
stand on the OS loudspeaker
DS00425BCN_OS_3.indd 17 6/24/05 4:13:25 PM