MOUNTING THE BRACKET (IF ATTACHING THE
LOUDSPEAKER TO A WALL, CEILING, BEAM, OR
OTHER SOLID STRUCTURE)
1. Loosen the bracket knobs and remove the bracket from the loudspeaker.
2. Hold the bracket up to the mounting surface. The loudspeaker can be mounted either
horizontally or vertically. Hold the bracket so that the loudspeaker wire fits through the
large, circular wire hole in the center of the bracket. Align the bracket so it is square
with the surroundings (use a level for accuracy).
3. Mark the locations of the three oval-shaped screw holes (see Figure 10). Be sure to
use all of the holes.
4. Drill pilot holes into the mounting surface.
5. Pull the loudspeaker wire through the wire hole in the center of the mounting bracket.
Align the bracket so that the holes all line up.
6. Use your hardware to attach the bracket to the mounting surface.
Figure 10. Mounting the Bracket
DS00425BCN_OS_3.indd 16 6/24/05 4:13:24 PM