NILES AUDIO CORPORATION – 1-800-BUY-HIFI
The MSA-10A allows you to connect up to ten pairs of speakers to your stereo receiver or ampliﬁer
and play any or all pairs simultaneously. You don’t have to worry about overloading your ampliﬁer.
The MSA-10A uses a special autoformer matching system that keeps your ampliﬁer running safely
– even if you have all ten pairs of speakers playing at the same time. The autoformers maintain a
nominal 8 ohm load on the ampliﬁer, making it safe for use with most quality ampliﬁers. Each of the
ten speaker pairs can have a nominal impedance of anywhere between 4 and 16 ohms. Isolated left
and right channel ground returns make the MSA-10A compatible with all types of ampliﬁers including
those with “isolated” or “ﬂoating” output grounds. The removable rear panel connector blocks accept
speaker wire up to 14 gauge in size.
NOTE: THE MSA-10A IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH A RECEIVER OR AMPLIFIER HAVING A MAXIMUM
POWER OUTPUT OF 200 WATTS PER CHANNEL (RMS). DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE OF A HIGHER
POWER RECEIVER OR AMPLIFIER WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
• Power handling: 200 watts per channel RMS
• Accommodates 10 pairs of speakers
• Premium autoformers ensure efficient impedance matching, low power loss,
and no heat generation
• Automatic Impedance Protection
• Removable Speaker output terminals accommodate up to 14-gauge wire
• Removable Amplifier input terminals accommodate up to 14-gauge wire
• 72 adhesive-backed room identification labels
• Includes 16Volt AC Power Supply
• Two-year limited warranty
DS00012ACN-0 MSA-10A.indd 3 2/9/06 5:14:17 PM