• Although the Web Browser Interface and Text Interface both
allow conﬁguration of the same network parameters, note that
for the Text Interface, the IP Security feature is conﬁgured via a
separate submenu. For more information on IP Security, please
refer to Section 220.127.116.11.
• Settings for network parameters depend on the conﬁguration of
your individual network. Contact your network administrator for
The Network Parameters Menu allows the following parameters to be
deﬁned. Except where noted, all parameters listed here are available via
both the Web Browser Interface and Text Interface.
• IP Address: Deﬁnes the IP address for the IPS unit.
(Default = 192.168.168.168.)
• Subnet Mask: Deﬁnes the Subnet Mask for the IPS unit.
(Default = 255.255.255.0.)
• Gateway Address: Deﬁnes the Gateway Address for the IPS unit.
(Default = undeﬁned.)
• Send MSS: Deﬁnes the Maximum Segment Size that will be sent by
the IPS. (Default = 536.)
• IP Security: Please refer to Section 18.104.22.168 for a detailed description
of the IP Security feature.
• MAC Address: Displays the unit’s MAC Address. Please note that
this item only displays the assigned MAC Address, and cannot be
used to redeﬁne the address. Note also that the MAC Address is not
displayed via the Web Browser Interface.