For Your Safety
•Do not let your skin remain in prolonged contact with this product while it
is on or plugged in. Failure to observe this precaution could result in low-
•Do not use this product in the presence of flammable dust or gas such as
propane, gasoline or aerosols. Failure to observe this precaution could result in
explosion or fire.
•Keep this product out of reach of children. Failure to observe this precaution
could result in injury or product malfunction. In addition, note that small parts
constitute a choking hazard. Should a child swallow any part of this product, seek
immediate medical attention.
•Do not use batteries, chargers, AC adapters, or USB cables not specifically
designated for use with this product. When using batteries, chargers, AC
adapters, and USB cables designated for use with this product, do not:
- Damage, modify, forcibly tug or bend the cords or cables, place them
under heavy objects, or expose them to heat or flame.
- Use travel converters or adapters designed to convert from one voltage
to another or with DC-to-AC inverters.
Failure to observe these precautions could result in fire or electric shock.
•Do not handle the plug when charging the product or using the AC
adapter during thunderstorms. Failure to observe this precaution could result
in electric shock.
•Be sure the product has been properly secured. Pay attention to your
surroundings. Observe the rules and regulations of all facilities and in all
contests where the product is to be used. Failure to observe these precautions
could result in accidents or other injury.
•Do not leave the lens pointed at the sun or other strong light sources.
Light focused by the lens could cause fire or damage to product’s internal parts.
•Turn this product off when its use is prohibited. Disable wireless features
when the use of wireless equipment is prohibited. The radio-frequency
emissions produced by this product could interfere with equipment onboard
aircraft or in hospitals or other medical facilities.
•Remove the battery and disconnect the AC adapter if this product will not
be used for an extended period. Failure to observe this precaution could result
in fire or product malfunction.