More on Playback
Directly Printing the Pictures Specified in a Print Set
The pictures stored in the memory or on the memory card are printed directly, ac-
cording to the print order specified in Print set (c66).
If selecting DPOF printing in the PictBridge dialog (c71), the DPOF printing di-
alog will be displayed.
•DPOF printing is only available if a print order has been created for the pictures stored in
the memory or a memory card using Print set.
• When printing directly with a printer that supports PictBridge, shooting information
cannot be printed even if Info is set in Print set.
• To start printing immediately, highlight
Start print and press d.
• To exit without printing pictures, high-
light Cancel and press d.
View selected pictures. Press multi selec-
tor up or down to view pictures not visi-
ble in display.
• To return to the DPOF PRINTING menu,
press m button.
• To interrupt printing, press d.
Message shown on the left is displayed
when printing is complete. Turn camera
off and disconnect USB cable.
• To print continuously, press d. The
display returns to the PictBridge dialog