does not start
when camera is
inserted in card
reader or card
• Camera is off.
• The optional EH-62C AC adapter kit is not properly
connected, or battery is exhausted.
• UC-E6 USB cable is not correctly connected, or card
not properly inserted in card reader or card slot.
•USB in the Interface menu set to PTP when camera
connected to computer running Windows 2000 Pro-
fessional, Windows Millennium Edition (Me), or Win-
dows 98 Second Edition (SE).
• Camera is not registered in Device Manager (Win-
See PictureProject Reference Manual (on CD) for further
FILE screen does
not appear in
• Set the USB option to PTP in the Interface menu of
the setup menu. 61
Signal is weak
• Set host.
• Move closer to the access point.
• Remove any obstacles between the camera antenna
• Change camera facing.
not be sent
• Turn the camera off and then turn it on again. 141
Problem Possible cause c