Wireless Transfer Mode
Transferring Images Not in a Computer: Easy Transfer
Checking Connection with Profile Device
In WIRELESS TRANSFER mode, highlight an item and press d to display the screen to check
the connection with the profile device. After this screen is displayed, the operations of the
different transfer modes can be performed.
•Press d while this screen is displayed to return to the CHOOSE
Save Location of Transferred Images
• Images transferred to the computer using the Wireless transfer mode (c142 - 147) are
saved to the following location.
Windows XP : PictureProject folder in My Pictures folder
Macintosh : PictureProject folder in Picture folder
• When images are transferred with a computer that has PictureProject installed using a
Wireless transfer mode (c142 - 146) other than PC mode, PictureProject automatically
starts and displays transferred images. The save location can be changed.
• For computers without PictureProject installed, Explorer (for Windows) or Finder (for Mac-
intosh) starts and displays the save location. The save location cannot be changed.
• If a camera in PC mode (c147) is connected to a computer without PictureProject in-
stalled, drag and drop images from the mounted camera to the desired save location.
Highlight Easy Transfer on the WIRE-
Press d to transfer images not yet stored
in the computer.
The following items are displayed during
• Number of transferred images/total
• Signal status (five-level indicator)
A message is displayed when transfer is
complete. Press d to return to the
CHOOSE PROFILE screen.
• To end Wireless transfer mode, rotate
the mode dial to a different setting. To
finish using the camera, turn the
Shoot & Transfer
WIRELESS MENU 1/2
WIRELESS MENU 1/2
Transferring images to computerTransferring images to computer
0002 / 0006
Connection terminated.Connection terminated.
Transfer completed.Transfer completed.
Connecting toConnecting to