The Set-up Menu
h Sound Settings
This option is used to control the sound settings listed
Shutter sound is not produced in the following cases:
• Shooting in Movie mode (c80).
• Shooting in P SPORTS mode (c41).
•Continuous (c89) is set to sContinuous H (P1), uContinuous L (P1),
qContinuous (P2), wMulti-shot 16, xUltra HS, or y5 shot buffer.
•BSS is set to On (c92).
•Auto Bracketing is set to C Auto Bracketing (c93).
Rotate the mode dial to a to select Sound set-
tings, and then press d.
Control the sound played when buttons
are pressed. The button sound is played in
the following cases:
Rotating the mode dial to another mode.
• Pressing i to displayed shooting or
• Pressing d to select option or menu.
• Battery is low.
• You cannot take pictures because of the memory or memory
• An error occurs.
Adjust volume of shutter sound.
Adjust volume of sound played when
camera is turned on.