The Set-up Menu
b Date Imprint
This option is used to imprint the date or the date and
time of recording on pictures as they are recorded to
the memory or memory card. It cannot be used to im-
print a date stamp on pictures after recording.
Restrictions on Date Imprint
• Imprinted date cannot be deleted.
•Date imprint cannot be selected if the camera clock has not been set (c16, 118).
• When shooting with the following, Date imprint is automatically canceled:
sContinuous H (P1), uContinuous L (P1), qContinuous (P2), y5 shot buffer,
xMulti-shot 16 (c89), FPANORAMA ASSIST (c38), PSPORTS (c41), Movie
mode (c80), CAuto bracketing, xWB bracketing (c93) and BSS (c92).
• Date imprinted at an Image size (c47) setting of i640 × 480 may be difficult to read.
We recommend that image size is h1024 × 768 or larger when using the Date imprint
• The date is recorded in the order selected in Date (c16, 118).
• Imprinted data forms a permanent part of the image and will appear whenever the image
is printed, regardless of whether the Date option is chosen in the Print set menu (c66).
Rotate the mode dial to a to select Date im-
print, and then press d.
Time and date do not appear on pictures.
Date is imprinted at bottom right corner of all pictures taken
while this option is in effect.
Date and time
Date and time are imprinted at bottom right corner of all
pictures taken while this option is in effect.
Number of days from stored date until date of recording is
imprinted at bottom right corner of all pictures taken while
this option is in effect.
Date and time