3. In the Server tab, select the following check boxes:
• Accept incoming connections
• Require VNC authentication
• Enable file transfers
• Hide desktop wallpaper
• Show icon in the notification area
• Serve Java Viewer to web clients
• Use mirror driver if available
• Grab transparent windows
4. Retain the following check boxes blank:
• Block remote input events
• Block remote input on local activity
• No local input during client sessions
5. In the Main server port box, select or type 5900.
6. In the web access port box, select or type 5800.
7. In the Screen poling cycle box, select or type 1000.
8. Click OK.
NOTE: For security purposes, we recommend that the Primary password is changed
immediately upon receipt of the thin client and it is for administrator use only.