To configure the Default, Admin and User profiles stored on the thin client:
1. On the User Accounts window, click Configure Advanced User Profile Properties.
The User Profiles dialog box is displayed.
2. Use the command buttons such as Change Type, Delete and Copy to as described in the Microsoft
documentation provided throughout the wizards.
Changing the Computer Name of a Thin Client
Administrators can change the computer name of a thin client. The computer name information and the
Terminal Services Client Access License (TSCAL) are preserved regardless of the Unified Write Filter state
(enabled or disabled). This maintains the specific computer identity information and facilitates the image
management of the thin client.
To change the computer name of a thin client device:
1. Log in as an admin.
2. On the Start menu, click All apps → Control Panel → System.
The System window is displayed.
3. In the Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings section, click Change Settings.
The System Properties dialog box is displayed.
4. Click Change tab to rename the computer name.
5. In the Computer Name window, type the name for the thin client device in the Computer name box
and Click OK.
6. In the Confirmation dialog box, click OK to restart for applying the changes.
7. Click Close, and then Restart Now to apply the changes.