setting up the discovery options, see Installation Guide: WDM — for information on WDM
software, see WDM Software for Remote Administration.
• Select DNS Hostname Record (Dynamic Discovery) to allow devices to use the DNS Host
name lookup method to discover a WDM Server.
• Select DNS SRV Record (Dynamic Discovery) Allows devices to use the DNS SRV record
lookup method to discover a WDM Server.
• Select DHCP Option Tags (Dynamic Discovery) to allow devices to use DHCP option tags to
discover a WDM Server.
• Select Manual Discovery (using Find Devices in Management Console) — (Manual Discovery
from WDM) if no Dynamic Discovery method is used. You can use the Find Devices dialog box
to discover devices from WDM. WDM Agents respond to the server discovery by storing the
discovered Web Server IP address and port and begin regular check-ins.
• Enter the number of Missed check-ins after which you want the auto discovery options
d. Click OK.
Using Windows Defender
To scan your computer and protect against spyware and malware, use the Windows Defender dialog
To open the Windows Defender window:
1. Log in as an Admin.
2. On the Start menu, click All apps → Control Panel → Windows Defender.
The Windows Defender window is displayed. On the Home tab, select a scan option and click Scan
Now. To configure and manage your thin client device, you can use anti-malware software settings
in the Settings tab.