To add a device to the thin client:
1. Click the Devices and Printers icon in Control Panel and open the Devices and Printers window.
2. To open and use the Add a Device wizard, click Add a Device.
The Add a Device wizard session starts. You can use the wizard to add a device of your choice to the
Configuring Dual Monitor Display
You can use the Screen Resolution window to configure dual monitor settings on your Dual-Monitor
Capable Thin Client device. For more information, see KB 24439 in the Wyse Knowledge base.
To open the Screen Resolution window:
1. Log in as an Admin.
2. On the Start menu, click All apps → Control Panel → Display → Change Display Settings.
The Screen Resolution window is displayed. For detailed instructions on how to configure the screen
resolution, go to www.microsoft.com.
For multi-display Support and dual monitor support information, go to http://www.wyse.in/support/
overview and click on the Self Service Portal link on the left pane. Click the Knowledge Base tab to
access the knowledge base.
Managing audio and audio devices
To manage your audio and audio devices, use the Realtek HD Audio Manager window or the Sound
To manage audio and audio devices:
Log in as an Admin and open:
•Realtek HD Audio Manager window
•Sound dialog box
Using the Sound Dialog Box
To manage your audio devices, use the Sound dialog box.
To open the Sound dialog box:
1. On the Start Menu, click All apps → Control Panel → Sound.
The Sound dialog box is displayed.
2. Use the following tabs and configure the sound related settings:
•Playback— Select a playback device and modify its settings.
•Recording— Select a recording device and modify its settings.
•Sounds— Select an existing or modified sound theme for events in Windows or programs.
•Communications— Click an option to adjust the volume of different sounds when you are using
your thin client to place or receive telephone calls.
3. Click Apply, and clickOK.