9ASUS VW246/VK246 LCD Monitor
Select the image color you like from this
• Color Temp.: contains five color
modes including Cool, Normal, Warm,
sRGB, and User mode.
• Skin Tone: contains three color
modes including Reddish, Natural,
In the User mode, colors of R (Red), G (Green), and B (Blue) are user-
You can adjust brightness, contrast,
sharpness, saturation, position (VGA input
only), ASCR, and focus (VGA input only)
from this main function.
• Brightness: the adjusting range is
from 0 to 100. is a hotkey to
activate this function.
• Contrast: the adjusting range is from
0 to 100.
• ASCR: turns on/off the ASCR(ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio) function.
• Sharpness: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
• Saturation: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
position (V-Position) of the image. The adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
by adjusting (Phase) and (Clock) separately. The adjusting range is from
0 to 100.
• Phase adjusts the phase of the pixel clock signal. With a wrong phase
• Clock (pixel frequency) controls the number of pixels scanned by one
stripes and the image is not proportional.