4 ASUS VW246/VK246 LCD Monitor
2.1 Assembling the monitor base
To assemble the monitor base:
1. Have the front of the monitor face down on a table.
2. Connect the base with the arm according to the below drawing. A click sond
shows that the base has been connected successfully.
We recommend that you cover the table surface with soft cloth to prevent
damage to the monitor.
2.2 Adjusting the monitor
• For optimal viewing, we recommend that you look at the full face of the
monitor, then adjust the monitor to the angle that is most comfortable for you.
• Hold the stand to prevent the monitor from falling when you change its angle.
• You can adjust the monitor’s angle from -3˚–20˚.
It is normal that the monitor slightly shakes while you adjust the the viewing