Important Information
B. If liquid has been spilled into this product.
C. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
D. If the product does not operate according to this manual. Adjust only the
controls that are explained in this manual. Improper adjustment of other
to restore the product to normal operation.
E. If the product has been dropped or damaged.
F. If product performance deteriorates.
 Do not insert objects of any kind into this product through openings, as they may
or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on or in the product.
 The use of excessive sound volume through earphones, headphones, or headsets
may cause hearing loss.
 Remove the batteries when in the proximity of areas with potentially explosive
atmospheres such as fuel/chemical storage facilities or blasting operations.
 Consult the manufacturer of any personal medical devices, such as pacemakers,
to determine if they are adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency)
energy. (The product operates in the frequency range of 1,920 MHz to 1,930 MHz
and the output peak power level is less than 0.12 W.)
 Do not use the product in health care facilities if any regulations posted in the area
instruct you not to do so. Hospitals or health care facilities may be using devices
sensitive to external RF (radio frequency) energy.
 Unplug the charger from AC outlet if it emits smoke, an abnormal smell or makes
smoke has stopped and contact an authorized service center.
 The batteries pose a choking hazard. Keep the batteries out of reach of children.
 This handset earpiece is magnetized and may retain small ferrous objects.
 The product should never be placed near or over a radiator or other heat source.
 Use only the AC adaptor, batteries and charger indicated in this manual.
 
authorities for special disposal instructions.
 Do not open or disassemble the batteries. Released electrolyte is corrosive and
may cause burns or injury to the eyes or skin. The electrolyte is toxic if swallowed.
 Exercise care in handling batteries in order not to short the batteries to conductive
materials such as rings, bracelets, and keys. The batteries and/or conductor may
overheat and cause burns.
 
 There is a danger of explosion if the batteries are incorrectly replaced.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com