3-6 Chapter 3: General Instruction
• PIP/PBP Mode: Selects PIP or PBP function, or turn it off.
• PIP/PBP Source: Selects the video input source among, “HDMI-1/MHL”,
HDMI-2 or “DisplayPort”.
• Size: Adjust the PIP size to “Small”, “Middle”, or “Large”.
• Position: Adjusts the position of PIP sub-window to “Right-Top”, “Right-
• Aspect Control: Adjusts the PIP aspect ratio and automatically adjust
the PIP window size.
• Swap: Swaps the sources of the main- and sub-windows.
HDMI-1/MHL HDMI-2 DisplayPort
HDMI-1/MHL YES YES
HDMI-2 YES YES
DisplayPort YES YES
PBP image is similar to input source
PIP mode main/sub source setting
Main Source PIP Source Support Operating Instruction
Any 3840x2160-60Hz NO
If main source is HDMI-1, sub source is
1. Activating the OSD, select the main
source to DisplayPort
2. Change the PC DisplayPort resolution
3. Activating the OSD, select the main
source to HDMI-1
PS: To get better view experience, to
keep DisplayPort as main source is
720x400-70Hz Any NO Before activating PIP function, user