2-1ASUS LCD Monitor PB287 Series
2.1 Detaching the arm/stand (for VESA wall
The detachable stand of this monitor is specially designed for VESA wall
1. Disconnect power and signal cables. Carefully put the front of the
monitor face down on a clean table.
base, and remove the base from the stand.
3. Or you may directly use a screwdriver to remove the screws that
secure the stand to the monitor, and detach the stand from the
• We recommend that you cover the table surface with soft cloth to prevent
damage to the monitor.
• Hold the stand while removing the screws.
• The VESA wall mount kit ( 100 x 100 mm) is purchased separately.
• Use only the UL Listed Wall Mount Bracket with minimum weight/load 22.7kg
(Screw size: M4 x 10 mm).