Using the USB Firmware Tool
To use the tool:
1. Obtain and place the Wyse USB Firmware Tool v1.0_GA.exe file into the directory you
want (for example C:\WyseFirmwareTool).
It is not recommended to use your desktop for the directory as there a
several files that will be extracted from the .exe file.
2. Extract all files from the Wyse USB Firmware Tool v1.0_GA.exe file into the directory.
3. Create a shortcut on the desktop for the Wyse USB Firmware Tool.exe.
4. Double-click the shortcut to run the tool and open the Wyse USB Firmware Tool
wizard (the welcome page provides the product version and description, and a link to
view the Wyse end user license agreement).
Figure 1 Wyse USB Firmware Tool wizard
5. Click Next to open the Select an Option dialog box.
Figure 2 Configuration options - Copy or Update example