Hardware and Software Requirements
The following hardware and software are required:
• Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server
• USB key size should be greater than the OS partition for any operation
• When a Non-PXE image is used to image, the IDE Flash size should be greater than
Wisard Image size (for example, if a Wisard 512 MB image is converted to a Non-PXE
Image, then the IDE flash size should be 1 GB to accommodate the boot agent)
• Windows XPe build 587 or later on the thin client
• Wyse Linux version 6.4 or later on the thin client
The following devices are supported:
• Wyse thin clients running Windows™ XP embedded (XPe) operating system,
including: G90, R90L, R90LE, V90, V90L, V90LE, X90L and X90Le.
• Wyse thin clients running Wyse® Linux embedded operating system, including: R50L,
R50LE, V50, V50L, V50LE and X50L.
• Wyse Viance Appliance