Care & cleaning
• Cleaning. Turn your monitor off and unplug the power cord. Clean the
monitor surface with a lint-free, non-abrasive cloth. Stubborn stains
may be removed with a cloth dampened with mild cleaner.
• Avoid using a cleaner containing alcohol or acetone. Use a cleaner
intended for use with the LCD. Never spray cleaner directly on the
screen, as it may drip inside the monitor and cause an electric shock.
The following symptoms are normal with the monitor:
• You may find slightly uneven brightness on the screen depending on
the desktop pattern you use.
• When the same image is displayed for hours, an afterimage of the
previous screen may remain after switching the image. The screen will
recover slowly or you can turn off the Power Switch for hours.
• When the screen becomes black or flashes, or cannot work anymore,
contact your dealer or service center to fix it. Do not repair the screen
Conventions used in this guide
WARNING: Information to prevent injury to yourself when trying to
complete a task.
CAUTION: Information to prevent damage to the components
when trying to complete a task.
IMPORTANT: Information that you MUST follow to complete a
NOTE: Tips and additional information to aid in completing a task.