• Before setting up this USB monitor, carefully read all the
documentation that came with the package.
• To prevent fire or shock hazard, never expose this USB monitor to rain
• Never try to open this USB monitor cabinet.
• Before using this USB monitor, make sure all cables are correctly
connected and the power cables are not damaged. If you detect any
damage, contact your dealer immediately.
• Avoid dust, humidity, and temperature extremes. Do not place this
USB monitor in any area where it may become wet. Place this USB
monitor on a stable surface.
• Never push objects or spill liquid of any kind into the slots on this USB
• If you encounter technical problems with this USB monitor, contact a
qualified service technician or your retailer.
• This USB monitor is powered by USB port which complies with LPS
and SELV circuit according to IEC60950-1:2005.