■When using the wall-hanging bracket
Choosing to wall mount the TV shall be done at the
owner’s risk. Always use a qualified installer to perform
a TV wall bracket installation. Incorrect fitting may cause
equipment to fall, resulting in injury and product damage.
Any such damage will void your warranty.
● Holes for wall-hanging bracket installation
Rear of the TV
a: 200 mm
b: 200 mm
(View from the side)
Depth of screw
minimum: 9 mm
maximum: 27 mm
Type of screw: M6
Screw for fixing the TV onto the
wall-hanging bracket (not supplied with
● When optional accessories such as wall brackets, etc.
are used, always read and follow the manufactures
installation and usage instructions.
● Do not mount the unit directly below ceiling lights
(such as spotlights or halogen lights) which typically
give off high heat. Doing so may warp or damage
plastic cabinet parts.
● When installing wall brackets you must ensure the
wall bracket is not electrically grounded to metal wall
studs. Always ensure that there are no electrical
cables, pipes, etc. in the wall before you begin the
wall bracket installation.
● To prevent fall and injury, remove the TV from its fixed
wall position when it is no longer in use.
Built-in wireless LAN
Standard compliance and Frequency range*
5.15 GHz -5.35 GHz, 5.47 GHz -5.85 GHz
2.400 GHz -2.4835 GHz
WEP (64 bit/128 bit)
*: The frequency and channel differ depending on the
● Design and Specifications are subject to change
without notice. Mass and Dimensions shown are
● For information about the open source software, refer
to [eHELP] (Search by Purpose > Read First > Before
use > License).