Dimensions (W × H × D)
969 mm × 624 mm × 315 mm (With Pedestal)
969 mm × 569 mm × 76 mm (TV only)
11.0 Net (With Pedestal)
10.0 Net (TV only)
AC 220-240 V, 50 / 60 Hz 0.79 A
Normal (Home) mode
Standby power consumption
Visible screen size (diagonal)
3 840 (W) × 2 160 (H)
LED backlight Liquid Crystal Display
20 W (10 W + 10 W)
M3 (3.5 mm) stereo mini Jack × 1
First, remove the mains plug from the
Display panel, Cabinet, Pedestal
Gently wipe the surface of the display panel, cabinet,
or pedestal by using a soft cloth to remove dirt or
For stubborn dirt:
(1) First clean the dust from the surface.
(2) Dampen a soft cloth with clean water or diluted
neutral detergent (1 part detergent to 100 parts
(3) Wring out the cloth firmly. (Please note, do not let
liquid enter the TV inside as it may lead to product
(4) Carefully wipe moisten and wipe away the stubborn
(5) Finally, wipe away all the moisture.
● Do not use a hard cloth or rub the surface too hard,
otherwise this may cause scratches on the surface.
● Take care not to subject the surfaces to insect
repellent, solvent, thinner or other volatile substances.
This may degrade surface quality or cause peeling of
● The surface of the display panel is specially treated
and may be easily damaged. Take care not to tap or
scratch the surface with your fingernail or other hard
● Do not allow the cabinet and pedestal to make
contact with a rubber or PVC substance for a long
time. This may degrade surface quality.
Wipe the mains plug with a dry cloth at regular intervals.
Moisture and dust may cause fire or electrical shock.